Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have small bumps with tiny black dots in my groin area and…

Customer Question
Hi, I have small...

Hi, I have small bumps with tiny black dots in my groin area and penis shaft. What causes this?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?

Three days, minor pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, I've been healthy all my life

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
Also have reddish rash on my right butt cheek
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)
If you have some images of these areas that you could upload here it would be helpful.
How do I upload the images?
There is a paper clip icon that you can use. Otherwise you can contact customer support and they will handle it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can expand on.