Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I woke up yesterday with a bloodshot eye. Mainly below the…

Customer Question
Hi. I woke up...

Hi. I woke up yesterday with a bloodshot eye. Mainly below the pupil when I pull the bottom lid down. There is also some yellowing. Earlier in the week the eyes were also quite gloomy. This appears to have now gone however.

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Vision been fine. Not had eyes checked at the opticians for over 10 years.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing eye related. I've been on citalopram for 18 months. And also currently in holiday in a warmer climate than usual. Not sure if either of hose things are likely to be linked.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
1/7/2018
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

are you able to post a photo here?