Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I take a supplement called rock hard and was wondering if…

Customer Question
I take a supplement called...
I take a supplement called rock hard and was wondering if L-arginine, tongkat, maca will fail me in a drug test??
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
1/2/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Actually, none of the products which you have mentioned are known to cause false positive results on any of the routine drug screens which are done. It is unlikely that any of them would cause you to fail the drug test and secondly IF in the unlikely event your urine test comes back as positive for anything, you can always request for it to be retested with a GC/MS test which is a much more accurate test and it would easily clear you of using any drugs.

But to simply answer your question, this product (rock hard) and its ingredients are unlikely to cause you to fail the drug test.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.