Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My husband is wanting to be castrates to control his

Customer Question
My husband is wanting...

My husband is wanting to be castrates to control his predatory drives and addiction to porn

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Here feels unable to have relationships dude to his drives

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He is in counseling and has tried antidepressants and celibacy which has not helped

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
1/2/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

it's a bit less effective in men to have testicles removed in order to control sexual urges since the body will continue to make testosterone.

Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D. and I can respond shortly.
You would have to find someone who would do the surgery. You could consult a healthcare provider who might prescribe the drug Finasteride. It is used by clinicians to shrink a man’s prostate gland by blocking testosterone which could help with the addiction to porn. I know men who take the pill, complain about diminished sex drive and it may take two or three months to work well. I hope my information is helpful in addressing your issue. You can rate your satisfaction with my response by rating me with 3-5 stars.