Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

It feels like a Charlie horse in my chest when I got up two…

Customer Question
It feels like a...

It feels like a Charlie horse in my chest when I got up two g

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Just this morning my health is good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I think i picked my son up wrong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
12/31/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Could you please further elaborate your symptoms?

What is your age and gender?

36 f pains in my chest feels like a Charlie horse

Do you have any specific tender point on chest wall?

Any shortness of breath or pain in arm?

Following measures may help you;

1) Motrin / Advil / Tylenol / Aleve

2) mild massage

3) deep electrotherapy; iontophoresis, phonophoresis, short wave diathermy, electrical stimulation

4) local analgesic patch / ointment / spray

5) acupuncture.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions. It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl Happy new year 2018.