Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

My middle finger when I try and make a fist locks down and…

Customer Question
Thank you. My...

Thank you. My middle finger when I try and make a fist locks down and then when I open it it pops like it’s not in a groove or something

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None feel great

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was told that I have the beginning of diabetes but I excerise frequently and an very active

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Health
12/30/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 1 month ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
How long have you had this problem?
Any prior injuries to the finger?

do you still need this question answered?

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)