Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I was diAgnosed with whooping cough the last week of

Customer Question
I was diAgnosed with...

I was diAgnosed with whooping cough the last week of November went through two rounds of antibiotics went back to work for two weeks now I am. Back to coughing slot again

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Weird but burping and vomiting when the cough gets severe

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am allergic to sulfa drugs head aches from all the coughing again feels like I am. Ring strangled in my neck hate having anything around my neck

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
12/24/2017
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have this cough

how old are you ?

are you male or female?

I hope you don't smoke

do you have runny nose? post nasal drip? allergies can cause cough

are you coughing up phlegm?

do you have a doctor you can see who can run more tests for you?