Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a blood on the top of my penis I notice. Very good…

Customer Question
I have a blood...

I have a blood on the top of my penis I notice

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Very good nothing happened before

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing .. but when I urinate it has burn feeling like there’s a small crack inside the tip of the penis

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
How long this will take ?
12/23/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Are you exposed to unsafe sex?

Do you have blood in urine or when you ejaculate?

Do you have any kind of discharge from penis?

Were any investigations done/

No unsafe sex I amd 31 / no blood when ejaculate .. this only started yesterday haven’t ejuculated since .. no investigation done
Note that when I urinate there’s no blood ... only at the start ... I feel like a crack on the tip

Passing of a small concretion which was formed in kidney and which has traveled to bladder and now in penis is the likely explanation.

You may need a x-ray, an ultrasound and a urine exam/culture for the assessment.

The other possibility is a urinary tract infection or prostatitis.

This too would need a urine culture for the confirmation of the diagnosis with a digital rectal exam which shows tenderness of prostate.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays.