Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am passing blood clots, difficulties urinating, pelvic…

Customer Question
I am passing blood...

I am passing blood clots, difficulties urinating, pelvic pain, can I treat this UTI with an over the counter med

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine, I'm 34 f on birth control got over nasty flu lately but no other issues

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No maam

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
12/20/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Unfortunately the answer is no.

You may try following, meanwhile a urine exam and urine culture are done. You may also need an ultrasound and a

CT scan for the evaluation as a passing kidney stone can also cause these symptoms;

1) Drinking plenty of fluids and water

2) Cranberry extract capsule.

3) Avoiding alcohol drinks and caffeine drinks

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Hope you are doing good.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays.