Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm just reading for now.thank you. I have ptsd and am on…

Customer Question
I'm just reading for...

I'm just reading for now.thank you

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

I have ptsd and am on zoloft. i also take well roots mood up/stress down and gaba

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have ben throughpsychotherapy and some dbt.but i got extremly uncomfortable and dropped out. i was dianosed pre diaetic as well as have 3 of my siblings.. i als was an alcoholic/pill and drug user. so rebounding from all that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
12/17/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

If you have any clinical questions I'm happy to answer them for you.

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)