Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

A week into the 100mg of lamictal and I am seeing an

hi doc a week into...
hi doc a week into the 100mg of lamictal and I am seeing an improvement..mood has raised a bit but anxiety still pretty high...also inconsistent energy levels...will this get better and better doc? friends want me to go out to pub for Christmas time and I just got bothered ..too tired by 9 pm .at present..just want to watch TV or play on the phone
12/17/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hey Peter

I definitely think you're getting better here

I'd say you need to get out and socialize with your friends even if you don't think you're up to it

Fight against being alone my friend

ok doc...I'll give it a go...yeah I think so too doc..it's great but I just want more mood more energy...less anxiety...will it get a bit stronger in week 2 or will it take another increase ?

I think it'll be better in a week and no need for another increase

that's great doc... hopefully so ...the hair pulling has drastically reduced too...I'll keep you posted doc...hope you're getting into the Christmas spirit...talk soon my friend

A little hard to get in the spirit with the warm weather in Florida but I'm working on it Peter

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)