Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Yeah I think my right testicle flipped..i tried putting it…

Customer Question
Yeah I think my...

Yeah I think my right testicle flipped..i tried putting it back into place but don't know if I did it right..kinda scaring me..so is it bad?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Just a little pain in the area. That's it

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

When I put it back it.the pain Is almost not there..it's been a few days now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No this is a first..I'm 17 and never had this experience

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip
I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in just a moment

Any real pain or swelling now?

There is a little pain in the area

Have you ever had this happen before?

No this is a first
Could it be bad?

OK

Doesn't sound like torsion where the testicle twists on its axis and cuts off the blood supply--that would cause severe pain and swelling

But you may have what's called a bell clapper deformity where the testicle isn't securely anchored to the scrotum and twists a bit

Nothing too serious right now but you should have a doctor check it out with an exam and a scrotal ultrasound

Please let me know if you need any more information