Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr ,so help me out I now have dark stools ,cramps, frequent…

Ok Dr ,so help me...
Ok Dr ,so help me out I now have dark stools ,cramps , frequent diarrhea first question what would u say it is ? Second if person had a bleeding what other symptoms besides stool would he have ?and when I press on my stomach it's soft
12/14/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

As I told you before it sounds like irritable bowel syndrome and not anything serious like cancer

If there were black stool that person would likely have heartburn and maybe upper abdominal pain that radiated to the back

But I have heart burn and gas ,and back pain ,I googled again and it said if ur stool smells bad and dark it's bad .and I do have some stamps on top .it's like I have everything .they also had two columns for ibs and colon cancer for ibs I have alot more similar,but I so don't want to go through all the tests again and hear a big c

Stop with the Googling--it simply doesn't make sense for you to ever do that

This isn't cancer

Ok so diarrhea ,cramps ,foul smell ,dark stool for two three days what can it be .also I ate blueberries Monday

Irritable bowel syndrome and blueberries can cause that color change

Ok so u saying no cancer ,and u also don'tthink upper GI bleed

Not cancer and not a bleed

O Dr what's wrong with me .my whole body hurts ,I feel off .my husband made an appointment for me to a chiropractor I am so afraid I never been he said I will feel better after adjustment will I will it help with some of my problems

Yes that will help with your back problems

Can it paralize u

No

Ok Dr I will be praying my stomach will get better and my back and I can function a bit better in this thing called life

You'll get better

Dr chip I am at work patient in bed I am in my room trying to rest but I keep burping and have lower back pain and have these thoughts now about my stomach .I keep pressing on it over and over .
my stomach is cramping .I do have endometriosis but with my fear of cancer I don't even think of that .my period last month was around November 25 so usually it starts 5 days early but it's cramping same way like it's about to start but it's too early so I am scared
R u online
D chip did u see my questions ,it says u online
Dr chip I just had a bm and it was a lighter color ,I am still cramping .I also again ate chocolate frozen yogurt with frozen blueberries .and again all night I like last year had another one of my fears which is cancer of stomach .so pls help. If some stools are dark and one then light does it mean blood leaked and stools vecane dark ,and now in time blood will leak again .just help me pls

That isn't a sign of blood

ok sorry I wrote to u so much it's just all night it showed u were online .but what if after this normal color I again will have darker one .and do I have any cancer sigjns .and from my previous posts what can u tell me

I've told you many times--this isn't cancer

Ok dear Dr friend what is causing all these stomach problems .tests in January showed hernia , reflux. No cancer ,no polyps ,no ulcer

Just reflux and IBS

what can cause cramps

IBS

Let's move on

Dr chip I have had headache since middle of night so far took four Advils .do I need to worry .I also feel in my head like something crawling or squeezing and then let go .

No need to worry

But what is that I feel and I asked other people too that they feel crawling and squeeze in head

I didn't quite understand that last part?

Sorry phone was off I feel sometime even when I don't have headache crawling in the head type thing ,and I shouldn't say squeeze it's more spasm .also headache still here took two more Adil ,so six total so far ,also feel nausea ,and my pee was darker color .I have fear about everything these days ,and it's seems to get worse

Sounds like a simple tension headache and nothing serious

But we can't keep going on here talking about your symptoms

But that's what we here for .it's so hard not being able to share

But we keep coming back to the same topics over and over again

That's the stuff that I have problems with and I can't recover from them .like headache,stomach ,heart , breathing

I understand but I can't stop you from thinking everything is something deadly

I have some questions so regarding my migraines as u see they are debilitating so topomax helps but not much what else can be done my mom had Botox shots right in her head and headaches gone me I am scared .next for my breathing yes tests were ok ,I know I am out of shape but why I havr this feeling of unable to breath properly for years .and for stomach what can be done to help myself from these loud gas noise, diarrhea,etc

Much of that isn't new

Botox can be effective for migraines

The breathing problem you tell me about isn't a lung problem--you do it to yourself

With the diarrhea you can try probiotics and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water twice a day

Sorry Dr I was away .I know these problems not new that's the thing I have same issues some of them for many years some recent but I can't seem to get rid of it .ok so follow up questions so for migraines which is better meds or Botox or is there something more effective ? For my breathing some days I can run up and down stairs clean and I am ok and some I get so out of breath it's scary ,and what also scares me when I want to take a breath but feel like I can't expand my chest .and for stomach can reflux ,gas eventually cause cancer .and also today so far I took 8 200mg of Advil ,can I take two more ? And u know I take other meds I don't want to overdose ,and also how dangerous this much Advil

Depends on the type of migraine as to whether Botox is effective

The fact that the breathing problem comes and goes confirms that you really don't have a breathing problem

No to the cancer question

Yes you can take two more

when I thought I could not breath and went to er and tests were ok and oxygen was between 95-98 what does it tell u

That you had no lung or heart problem

Dr chip also I always have cramps and this heaviness in a pelvic area ,and also I did have a bm today but I feel like I need to go but I tried and can't pls explain .I know some of it sounds nuts but it is what it is .it's what on my heart

I'm just not going to comment any more on your bowel situation

What about my cramps bthat I told u I have been having ,and havines in pelvic area maybe it's all kind of together

All together?

Sorry ,i meant that maybe cramps ,pelvic heaviness ,and my other stomach issues r all connected ?
Dr good morning.i woke up with a dull headache mostly in the back of my head.i took two Advil,do I need to panick worry .I have to go with my husband to a store to get presents and every trip takes so much out of me

No worry and go to the store

What u say about my previous question about cramps .and also Dr chip r u getting tired of me do u think I am a lost cause

That was the old stomach issue and I don't have anything more to say about it

I'm not tired of you and you aren't a lost cause but we can't keep taking about the same thing over and over

Well let me tell u how panicky I am .u know that in January of this year I had echo ,stress well actually two , numerous ekg .all I heard was out of shape .well one friend who we will meet today she is older I am 37 she is 47 she said Dr put a holter monitor on me .so in my head I was kind of jealous that she was getting checked now and for me it was a while ago .u understand

Your heart is fine and you don't need more tests

But do u understand my panicked thinking

Not really at this point--except that it's part of your OCD health anxiety problem

Well yes I just wanted u to understand what's going on in my head

I understand

Dr I need help with quick encouragement .well I got home .and my husband said o u lost some weight ,and in my head it's a switch weight loss , stomach issues I am a gpnner

All of a sudden he says you've lost weight?

he always tells me u need to lose and jokingly grabs on my stomach today he said I see u losing weight .and in my heart I am like OMG .and I need to tell u I just had a bm it was like pebbles and brown color

No more about your bowels for now please

And nothing serious about losing a little weight

Do u think anxiety can do that

Do what?

Make person lose weight

If it causes them to eat less, yes

I have had same issue if u remember this year and o am back to that

I didn't understand that?

I said I already went through kind of same issue with u where I lost weight ,and kept going on a scale ,had diarrhea ,etc and I thought I was past it

We're not getting anywhere with this right now

Ok as I am going out and u know I have worry on my head and heart tell me something encouraging pls

Nothing wrong with your brain or your heart or your lungs

Go out and get busy

Dr chip I have a question I went to bed late last night and I kind of slept funny one of my legs left one was not straight,so today behind the knee and when I walk it feels funny ,can y get a clot .it's not hot

No--you don't have and won't get a clot

Dr chip help me out .ok so for past couple of days I have what I think is a toothache it's lower left tooth,so gum there looks inflamed and has white stuff that I can take off when i touch gum it feels raw ,now I see discoloration in between that tooth and I gave this nagging pain.but also got a bad headache so worried

Got a photo I can look at?

Ok hoping it's good enough

got it

Looks like a little gingivitis--gum inflammation--but nothing serious

But does it cause pain .and can I go to dentist to get it checked and get antibiotics .and also can it cause headache

It can be a little painful but doesn't cause headaches and doesn't need antibiotics

Time for a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)