Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Every time I cough I poop myself. Not a lot, but it leaves a…

Customer Question
Every time I cough I...
Every time I cough I poop myself.
Not a lot, but it leaves a small little brown/yellow wet patch in my underwear, I go to the toilet normally no diarrhoea or costepation it’s just normal.
I have no pain that hurts but the type of pain it is feels like a hunger pain or a period cramp.
I haven’t changed any medications or eaten anything differently. This is a new thing to me. But it’s now become regular. Every time I cough it happens.
So about 3/4 days now
Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
12/11/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

is there any pain?
is there any blood?
have you ever had hemorrhoids?