Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a problem that i am feeling too lethargic all the…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a problem that i am feeling too lethargic all the time and feel like a fever. I have pain in my shoulder and in the legs . I have bad taste in my mouth. I have done all the test , but i cant find the conclusion.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have check with the rheumatologist .

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
12/11/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Huynh, Board Certified Physician replied 9 months ago
Dr. Huynh
Dr. Huynh, Board Certified Physician

Good morning, I'm Dr. Huynh, a board certified physician. I'd be happy to assist. Which tests have you done so far?