Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have these small, reddish/purple, blood filled bumps on…

Customer Question
I have these small, reddish/purple...
I have these small, reddish/purple, blood filled bumps on tip of my penis. I first noticed it when I was 18. I'm now 51 and the last couple years I've developed several more. They're not painful or itchy. I'm concerned it's getting worse. Can you tell what it might be and any way I can get rid of them?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
12/8/2017
Health Professional: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.Can you please attach a photograph so that we have abetter idea of what exactly we are dealing with?Thank you.

Sure. Attached is pic. I've popped one of the bumps and it bleed. It scabbed and came back. It cosemetically bothers me.

Reiter's Disease,Lichen Sclerosus and Psoriasis need to be considered,you need to seek the opinion of a Dermatologist who can help you further.You may need a biopsy for confirming the problem.

I've not heard of those. Could it be Angiokeratoma?

I do not think it is an Angiokeratoma.But that is a possibility.

Ok. Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate it.

Please rate my answers as 4 or 5 stars,thank you.