Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

You can actually. Uh it’s more on the illegal substances…

Customer Question
Hi there yes you...

Hi there yes you can actually

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Uh it’s more on the illegal substances mixed with prescribed substances I am wondering if there may be a reaction that’s all

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Heart disease runs In my family. I am only 28 thouch

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Though**

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
No fever or rash, restlessness earlier I felt my heart beat was faster than normal, now I feel like it’s back to normal
My health lately is good
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Health Professional: Richard Han, Doctor (MD) replied 9 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Doctor (MD)
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Which medications and which substances have you been taking?