Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have Pain/pressure in my abdomen on left side and in or…

Customer Question
I have Pain/pressure in my...
I have Pain/pressure in my abdomen on left side and in or behind my left testicle also feeling a bit constipated but can go #2 without problems. Some rumbling in my stomach. Yesterday I bent over and picked something (small o weight) and after that it felt like my testicle was hanging a bit lower ??
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
12/5/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

Are you anxious?

Any significant past medical illness or surgery?

Maybe some gas. No tenderness. Not anxiousSurgery on hamstring only

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Hello Joeel,

Your symptoms are suggestive of;

1) Abdominal wall strain.

2) Mild intestinal inflammation or upset or indigestion.

You may take Pepto Bismol.

Testes hanging lower is likely due to abdominal muscle strain. This usually resolves spontaneously.

You may take Motrin or Tylenol.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl