Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm seriously wondering if my penis is too small

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi. I'm seriously...
Second opinion] Hi. I'm seriously wondering if my penis is too small.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Maybe this is more of a question for a psychologist. Thanks anyways
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 9 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your question. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., and I’ve been taking care of women for many years. Is your concern about size related to sexual activities and is there any problem with erections?