Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Ive had this pain/tenderness in my bread basket area. It’s…

Customer Question
Hi. Ive had this...

Hi. Ive had this pain/tenderness in my bread basket area. It’s so bad at times that I can hardly breathe and feel nauseous.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It’s been on and off for about 10 months now. It goes away then cones back again and seems to cause pain in my back, that feels like I have a wind trapped

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing makes it better. It eventually goes away again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
12/4/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hi, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., and I can assist you but I have no idea of your age or gender. When you have this pain, can you do anything to help it go away or just wait until it eases up?
HI. I am a 43-year old female. I had antacid today in desperation. And that worked. I’ve been thinking that it’s just indigestion but it’s so painful.
Thanks for the additional information. You said the pain can seem to be felt in your back. One thing that comes to my mind is a problem with the gall bladder. Too much fat in the diet can aggravate a gall bladder inflammation including fried foods. You should see how your symptoms relate to what you eat. If you haven’t consulted a healthcare provider then you might consider doing it since you’ve had the discomfort for about ten months.
Thank you. I was suspecting my galbldder. Yes. The pain is in my back, about 2/3 rds top on the right. Feels like a wind that is stuck.
Gall bladder pains radiate to the back just near the lower edge of the shoulder blades more on the right.
THank you. That is exactly where it is. Thank you. I’ll get to the dr this week.
You’re welcome.