Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My stool this morning or at least a portion was hooked

Customer Question
My stool this morning...

My stool this morning or at least a portion was hooked shaped should I be concerned

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No none of those

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had a lot of anxiety

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Not really about 6 weeks or so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 9 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Do you have nausea, vomiting, constipation, bloating and flatulence?

Are you taking any medicines?

Foul smelled stools?

Pain during defecation?

Any other medical illness?

Duration of symptoms?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

I am 60 yrs old yes carvedilol 25 my twice daily and allopurinol 300 me 1 not really too awful there is no pain when I'm going but I have a lot of anxiety
That's all

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, you don't have any other symptoms and there is no foul smell, mucus, blood in that stool so it's considered normal and there is no worry about anything serious.

You should maintain a good hydration.

Take Citrucel for few days.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.