Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I think I might have chlamydia but I'm not sure how

Customer Question
Hi. I think I...

Hi. I think I might have chlamydia but I'm not sure how discharge is supposed to look or smell. I've had a weird ticklish sensation in my urethra for a couple days but no burning. And it started to turn into something like an itch yesterday. When I squeeze my penis from bottom to top I see something coming out but it might be semen and urine mixed together. I'm not sure. Please help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No burning. Just ticklish. And no other discomfort.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had gynecomastia and I've had a uti before. Also prone to yeast infections as soon as I miss a shower

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/30/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only
Have you have recent unprotected intercourse?
Have you ever had an STD before these symptoms?
Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Did you still need help with this matter?

It's a uti. I'm cool.