Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Wen. I have a question will you be able to help me.. Df

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question will you be able to help me..

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Df

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
11/30/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your question please?

Hi. Will this chat be highly confidential..

You can ask the customer support to block the thread for public view.

I went to a massage centre and had a hand relief . After that I had good shower and I'm experiencing a mild pain in the penis while urinating and feel bit feverish. Will I get any infection. Can you please clarify.

This is unlikely to cause infection.

Your symptoms may be a coincidence or due to anxiety.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl