Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have been having diarrhea for at least 2 months. Usually…

Customer Question
Hi. So, I have...

Hi. So, I have been having diarrhea for at least 2 months. Usually when I wake up in the morning I have to go. It’s usually a yellowish color and it’s extremely watery. Lately, the smell of food has been making me sick and it triggers the having to go feeling. I can’t be in the same room as any door because if I smell it I feel sick to my stomach. It’s making it impossible to eat anything.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Nausea yes. But only after I smell food. No vomiting. The diehrra has been at least two months. The food making me sick, the past week.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not related to this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
11/26/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Have you seen a doctor for this issue yet?