Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My throat feels swollen and tight after I ate chipotle with…

Customer Question
Hi, my throat feels...

Hi, my throat feels swollen and tight after I ate chipotle with guacamole and black beans, I've had these before but there was more beans than I usually get and I've had the guacamole before even though it looked dark to me, I do have a enlarged thyroid

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Just after I ate the chipotle

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have enlarged thyroid and a take carvedilol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
11/25/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only
How spicy was the chipotle?
Have you ever have allergic reaction to any foods?