Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

When I suck in my stomach I get a little bit of pain, what…

When I suck in...

When I suck in my stomach I get a little bit of pain, what could it be?

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

It literally just started 20 mins ago. but before that for the past almost week my stomach has been feeling full, but I can't still eat. I also have discomfort in my left lower back, which started two days ago. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Maybe 2 or 3 months ago I had a leep procedure, if that has anything to do with it. Or could.

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

where on your stomach is the pain?

It's been coming and going but the middle. Like when I would flex or suck it in. Is there a reason why I've. Een feeling full for a week now?

any fever or chills?
any nausea or diarrhea?

I probably had diarrhea once but I'm assuming in it was something I ate.

and how severe is the pain?

It's like a strong cramp. But only if I suck it in, or lay on my stomach. The pain isn't unbearable. I just feel like it's just another added on symptom to whatever might be going on with me.

ok, most likely either abdominal wall or from small intestine.

if symptoms are only with "sucking in" the stomach, then would not be a concerning medical condition and ok to watch for now.

If sympotms become constant or pain becomes more severe, then obviously would recommend that you see a doctor for an evaluation.

Does that help answer your question?

Ok thanks!

You’re welcome and glad to be able to help you today!

I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)