Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Can I take zzzquil and benonatate? Recovering from

Customer Question
Can I take zzzquil...

Can I take zzzquil and benonatate? Recovering from pneumonia

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Suffering for air during coughing fits and I can't sleep at night

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

I just got out of the hospital on Tuesday for pneumonia and I've had th cough for 2 weeks but the shortness of breath has been over the last few days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just that I was recently diagnosed with pneumonia

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
11/23/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 9 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Benzonatate and Zzzquil can be taken together. There can be drowsiness. So it is advised not to drive or operate machinery.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Thank you

You are very welcome, Jones.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.