Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have painful oral thrush and severe fever blisters in the…

Customer Question
I have painful oral...

I have painful oral thrush and severe fever blisters in the corners of my mouth. I’m so hungry.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

My tongue is swollen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
11/24/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Are you taking any medicines?

Sores on tongue?

Duration of symptoms?

Fever,sore throat?

Body ache?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back with the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.