Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Dr chip so u saying heart won't stop but why is that this

Dr chip so u saying...
Dr chip so u saying heart won't stop but why is that this feeling like I am about to gasp and this pains in chest
11/22/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

About to gasp?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Dr chip I mean when I feel like my heart is about to stop I make this sound either cough ,either by gasping I mean I open my mouth and make a sound
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
R u worried
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip again I slept three hours ,and my body is all sticky from sweating ,I don't know what's going on with me

Stop worrying

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Easier said then done .I don't understand why even when my body is tired and I yawn abd feel like I want to sleep I can't

You can't force yourself to sleep

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I get that .but sleep should be a natural occurrence to us and when people don't sleep it's not ok isn't it

Your sleep pattern isn't going to kill you

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip I have been sitting today alot and when I move my feet and legs they feel stiff does it mean there is a clot and or bad circulation

Neither one

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
also why am I sitting and in my pit of a stomach feel this fear that something bad will happen I can't stop it

I really can't help you with your irrational fears

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip sorry not a new problem but I am bothered as we have to go to see our family and I have been feeling this way .so my back hurts super bad as I move it my chest hurts ,my shoulder blades hurts and I am always hunched over because when I try to sit straight I can't breath

What do you want me to say?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I don't know I am phisicly suffering

Just go ahead with your holiday doings

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip I understand I have no choice but to do it .what about want from u isbto tell me what the hell it is why am I in such pain ,and also at this moment I again have big attack

We keep going over the same things time and again

I don't have anything new to tell you

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But if I tell u u help me and I can't get therapy pls try to understand .u have to understand I feel like my mind and body in jail and can't get out

You simply overdramatize things--you aren't going to die, your heart isn't going to stop, and OK you're in pain but you can get through that

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip I am now also not feeling well my stomach is cramping alot and I am in a bathroom I am scared pls
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok but this pain I feel my whole body especially back legs shoulders like old person it hurts so much

Nobody ever has pain over all of their body

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
U know what I mean .if I sit and get my legs r so stiff and hurt I need some time to walk it off ,the back I simply can't sit straight I have to either lay ,or half sit ,so that uppr back ,chest I guess it's all connected is it more understanding?

So get up and walk for fifteen to thirty minutes

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I did before with my neighbor then stopped .I was out of breath a bit but legs were burning .can u tell me u educated guess what is it besides anxiety

You're just out of shape

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
how dangerous is it to my organs sorry I. Asking again .also do u think I might have some arthritis?

Maybe a little arthritis but you don't have anything damaging your organs

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Help I am at the salon and my chest burns and feels tight and hard to breathe and I feel like will pass out
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
also as I am sitting I feel so fatigue that my eyes literally closing
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
U here Dr chip pls

Here now

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok pls help

Help how exactly?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Tell me what is it and what to do

What what is exactly?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
What I wrote above

It's the same old same old

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But each time they get worse and dizziness. Is bad

And each time you bring them up I say the same thing

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dr chip hello first happy Thanksgiving I hope u have a great one but even on this day I need ur help .ok a couple questions my daughter got a cold she is all congested ,sneezing ,the thermometer that e had through mouth showed no fever .now yesterday I bought Braun the one u swipe over ur forehead ,well today hers showing we in a car that's warm 99.6. mine I am sitting in sweater ,and coat showed 102 I am beyond scared now

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too

Just a bit of a fever and that doesn't mean something terrible is going to happen to you--just drink plenty of fluids and take some Tylenol

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
But Dr chip why such high fever is it because I am wearing clothes and car is warm ,do u think me and my daughter need er

No--neither of you need the ER

Just don't check your temperature again today--you need to stop obsessing on that for now

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok I won't but can I ask if I feel tired I told u and I told u my body as kind of achy but no sneezing or coughing what can be the reason .I do feel hot inside .but I don't get if it's me or thermometer or me wearing clothes

Probably you wearing clothes and I personally don't trust that kind of thermometer as being very accurate

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok which one do u think is accurate.because I think 102 I super high .and my husband said I feel a bit warm .I am just so scared to get something so dangerous

It really doesn't matter--just go on with your Thanksgiving and enjoy the day

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I will try .but u don't think it's flu or meningitis or heart enflamation

None of those

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
My throat hurts slightly .and back of neck what should I do

Just go on with your Thanksgiving

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I got no choice but what m doing should o tak to nip it in a butt

Just drink lots of fluids

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Like vodka lol

Might help

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I was joking I don't drink alcohol at all .so hot tea and Advil ?I think I will live

That's fine and yes you'll live

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip today as I spend time with my mother in law I feel very tired I am literally falling asleep whenever I sit .help

Sounds like you need a nap

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But I think I slept ok yesterday last night at Mom's house .why I still tired .and today I ate so much sweets now I have pain in chest

Let's not deal with chest pain again

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But what do u say if I think I think I did sleep ok but feel super tired .and second when u eat too much and feel super heavy stomach feels like it will burst

You just need more sleep

And your stomach isn't about to burst

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
How much more u think

As much as you can

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But u think if I won't sleep alot it will be bad for me and my body and my head

No it won't and I've told you that several times

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Dr chip help .I woke up with a bad headache and neck pain .my front of the head hurts ,the back ,I am so scared

Why exactly are you scared?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Aneurism

Yes you think that every time you have a headache

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It's scared when I wake up from sleep with headache and neck pain

It's not an aneurysm

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What u think it is

Just a tension headache

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I will be ok and won't keel over .and I can take Advils until it stops

Yes you'll be fine and you can take the Advil

Time for a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)