Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

My blood pressure was 145 over 102,what should I do? I ate

Customer Question
My blood pressure was 145...
My blood pressure was 145 over 102,what should I do?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?
Customer: I ate some chicken and got dizzy so I checked it and my head was hurting some
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Health
11/22/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 21 days ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip
I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in just a moment

Do you take blood pressure medication?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No sir

Well the headache pain may be raising your blood pressure but if it stays that way for another two hours I'd have to say I'd have to tell you you need to see a doctor right away to get some blood pressure medication

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Should I just go to an er

Since I can't examine you that would be best

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)