Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Have a lot of pain on the right side towards my back or more…

Customer Question
Have a lot of...

Have a lot of pain on the right side towards my back or more on the back sides. It hurts to wash my butt.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No and I’ve been to the er a few times. They just gave me ibphropen. But it’s more than that and very uncomfortable it’s by my hip but not my hip but right there in that area about 5ibch x5 inched

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No it’s just very uncomfortable. Lying down sitting. I have noticed my feet have started to stick in the last couple of weeks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
11/22/2017
Health Professional: Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist replied 7 months ago
Karel1
Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist

It could very well be arthritis or sciatica. You should seek a pain management specialist or an orthopedist whoever can give you a quicker appointment. You may need a steroid injection to help alleviate the pain or physical therapy or both depending on which the doctor prefers. You might also want to try an ice pack instead of heat as many times that helps it more.

Is there any organs right where I’m saying. Cause I’ve gained some wait lately all I want to do is eat and I haven’t had very much energy at all I get tired just walking up the stairs and out of Breathe. My feet started to stink all of a sudden even with socks on.im always bloated. But all I crave is sugar!

Yes, appendix and ovary.Out of breathe is totally different symptom. It could be asthma ,emphysema, just plain exhaustion.In order to get a better hold on things, you need to get the pain under control as stated in my previous answer. Pain management or orthopedist. If the out of breathe continues then that you need to pursue with your regular medical doctor. I would definitely try the ice until you get to either a pain management physician or orthopedist.

Maybe I have a few things going on. I’m signed up to see a new doctor on the 12 th. The doctors say it’s just a muscle to me it feels like more than a muscle. What kinds of tests do they run or how can they tell

Basic xray will show the arthritis, a catscan if something else. If it is muscular applying a heating pad would ease it up. So that would lean you toward muscular if the heating pad helped.

If I answered your answer correctly kindly pay the fee. thank you