Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I found that when i push the urine to come out the blood

Customer Question
lines come usually at end...
I found that when i push the urine to come out the blood lines come usually at end of urination (long red blood like period blood but its not period)
Also i need to go to urine every 10 minutes and i feel thirsty all the day
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Health
11/22/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 22 days ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hi, I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D. and I am responding now. You may have a bladder infection or you may be having a sudden excess blood sugar problem. You could be getting dehydrated. You should seek care before you have a fainting episode.
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)