Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I have A question about Herpes, I dont have any symptoms. I

I have A question about...
I have A question about Herpes
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I dont have any symptoms. I had protected sex in Amsterdam with a prostitute and I am Concerned about contracting herpes
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Very good overall health and yes this is my first time
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
11/21/2017
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age and gender?

When had you sex?

Any painful bumps,blisters on genitals?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back with the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I️ am 26 and a male
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I had sex on Sunday, I️t is now Tuesday.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I do not have any painful bumps or blisters on my genitals however this was with a sex worked in Amsterdam and I used a condom for both oral and vaginal sex
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
My primary question is what is the earliest I can get tested to see if I have contracted HPV or HV2. I feel like i already have symptoms (itching, tingling) however I feel like that may be just me being paranoid
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I would also like this to remain confidential

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.

Theoretically speaking herpes and HPV can be transmitted from skin to skin contact on areas not covered by condom.

The average incubation period for an initial herpes infection is 4 days (range, 2 to 12) after exposure.

The estimated incubation period from HPV infection to genital wart development is 2 weeks to 8 months, with the majority of genital warts appearing 2–3 months after an HPV infection.

You can get tested once the incubation period has passed.

I do think you are getting anxious.

You should get tested only if you have visible symptoms especially bumps or warts etc.

If you test negative for herpes, retest after 3 months to confirm the initial result.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
if I just experience itching in my eyes and pubic region then i should not be concerned? I am slightly concerned just about the potential for contracting I️t
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have seen no signs of bumps or even redness after 3 days so I would assume that the itching is brought on by the thought of having an infection
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have a white blister under my eye and I️t has started to itch. I️m not sure if this is a result of what I think I contracted in HSV 2, can you get HSV2 from touching genitals and then proceeding to touch your eye?

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thank you for replying back.

As per your description,these symptoms are not suggesting HSV 2 infection.

And you shouldn't panic at all.

You should try OTC Alaway eye drops in eyes twice a day and Refresh eye drops twice a day.

Also application of OTC Hydrocort ointment on pubic area can be helpful.

Do cool water sitz bath.

Take OTC Allegra.

Maintain a good hydration.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like to discuss this further or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Waiting for your reply.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Would I be able to see signs of an HSV infection this early on? With I️t being around 3-4 days? I just want to know if I have I️t at this point and are there any early symptoms

No, it's too early and it usually takes time.

Chances of Herpes with your current symptoms are very slim.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Is that also true for the burning sensation at the top of my penis? I have read that comes largely with anxiety in men, is that also true?

Burning sensation and later appearance of painful fluid filled blisters on genitals are symptoms of Herpes.

Burning sensation itself on top of penis is not indicating Herpes.

It can be associated with irritation,friction,anxiety.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
the burning sensation occurring now could be a precursor to a diagnosis for HSV2?

It can be a precursor if you 'll develop painful fluid filled blisters in next 3 days.

Otherwise it's not related to herpes.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Okay thank you very much. Are the blisters very noticeable?

In most of the cases they are very painful fluid filled blisters very noticeable.

Start a multi-vitamin & multi-mineral supplement to maintain a good immunity.

Try other self care remedies mentioned in previous replies.

Good wishes for your health.

Thanks.
Take care.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Does I️t at least cause a rash first and then proceed to turn into blisters and bumps. I have a tingling and burning sensation in my legs/inner thigh but I feel like it’s just me thinking that and I️t not actually being irritated

Herpes blisters appear in genital area most likely.

Not like rash.

Your tingling and burning sensation in my legs/inner thigh are not associated it.

If you have rash then it can be fungal infection.

And OTC Lotrimin ointment can be tried.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
tingling and burning sensation in my legs is not associated with herpes?

Yes,tingling and burning sensation in my legs is not associated with herpes.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Okay thank you

Good wishes for your health.

Thanks.
Take care.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I am very nervous still as to what I can do to ensure that this is not herpes besides wait 6 weeks to determine the results of any testing

I understand your anxiety.

And I give you reassurance that chances of herpes are very slim in your case.

Try to relax yourself.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I will try my best to relax however I️t is proving to be very difficult given the circumstances. Thank you!

Good wishes for your health.

Thanks.
Take care.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician