Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Earlier today I wiped in my tissue and it was pink red and…

Earlier today I wiped...

Earlier today I wiped in my tissue and it was pink red and now that I wiped it is brown what does this mean ?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I just saw this today.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have PCOS and was treated for having bacteria in my urine which isn’t cleared up. I have constant need to pee, and burning and also some type of grayish white clumpy looking things when washing off

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thankyou.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Thank you so much !

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

The symptoms you have described of having brown discharge on tissue after wiping is usually a blood discharge.Brown vaginal discharge usually occurs when the products of menstruation aren't completely cleared during a menstrual cycle. If the bleeding is quite slight then it takes longer to reach the outside world and turns from red or black to brown in the process. When the products of menstruation are not completely out.This particular brown color indicates"old blood".

Stress/anxiety or irregularity in periods is the most common cause of this.

There is nothing to worry about this.

Watch your periods for 3 months,if the symptoms of brown discharge on tissue paper persists,only then you need to consult your gynecologist for the clinical examination to find out the root cause & then take the treatment.

Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside on its own without any treatment & doctor visit is less likely required.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Okay thank you !

Dear customer

Thank you for the words of appreciation & for using just answer website.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh