Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Can I use lotrimin on open sore on penis while on valtrex??

Customer Question
Can I use lotrimin on...
Can I use lotrimin on open sore on penis while on valtrex ?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: You didn't answer my question
JA: Sorry. Please ask it again.
Customer: Can I use Lotrimin cream on open sore on penis while taking valtrex antibiotic?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Ok
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Health
11/19/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 28 days ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

I understand your concern.
As per your description, you can use Lotrimin while taking Valtrex if you have associated itching,suspected fungal infection.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician