Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I wanna Know can I take metronidazole & ciprofoxacin at same…

Customer Question
I wanna Know can...

I wanna Know can I take metronidazole & ciprofoxacin at same time

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Pain when urinating, stomach pain & small discharge.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Started yesterday and No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/19/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip
I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in just a moment

There are no adverse interactions between Cipro and metronidazole and taking them together won't effect the actions of the two

So yes you can take them at the same time

Please let me know if you need any more information