Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

That sensation of urine popping out like its stuck after…

That sensation of urine popping...
That sensation of urine popping out like its stuck after slight hesitation hasn't stopped since last night,usually after sitting on hard surfaces,it usually goes back to normal after one time?
11/18/2017
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You may need video urodynamic study to exactly analyse it.

Was your uroflowmetry normal?

You may need some outdoor sports activity to get your pelvic floor strengthened.

Can I do refer me to pelvic floor specialist in my network?

I think you can.

Can my urologist it was supposed to read
Saw Neurosurgeon today,said i compressed nerve further by lifting over head?He said not to do injections and that since my left triceps was a 4 out of t that I needed surgery immediately?

I usually advice about the conservative treatment, unless problems are severe and not responding.

Try injections first?

Sure, you can try injections.

What emergent symptoms do I need to look out for ,side of face and left foot and left hand have some numbness since incident

I do not think you need to look for any symptoms.

There is unlikely to be anything serious coming up.

Left foot was never numb and painful before

This numbness is likely due to pinched nerves in back.

I thought mine were only cervical?I see hematologist on the 30tj to get his opinion about a filter and if it is safe to do with factor 5?

Where is the filter being planned?

What is the reason of factor 5?

They would have to go through my arteries much like angiogram to catch any blood clots,I had three blood clots and deep vein thrombosis in 05,and caught the factor 5 in my DNA from my parents which makes surgery even more scary

Sure, factor V is safe in this medical issue and recommended.

You mean the filter is recommended?

If there is a persisting blood clot in the veins, filter would be recommended to prevent the migration of the clot.

Theoretically I could die from this procedure,right?

Very unlikely.

A positive rating would be appreciated.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
What's your best explanation of what's happening at the end of my penis when it feels like its pushing through a closed opening?

Prostate issue, bladder neck obstruction or urethra narrowing.

Please open a new thread.