Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Dr chip I told u my symptoms ,but now also my sides kind of

hurt .but now also this...
Dr chip I told u my symptoms ,but now also my sides kind of hurt .but now also this I can't stop eating sweets and my neighbor told me I will die if I won't stop ,I get depressed and eat pls tell me is she correct
11/16/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

No, she isn't correct

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
But why am I only going towards sweets

It usually helps with depression

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip help help I am out with husband and have been ok but still taking deep breaths ,but just now right in a middle of chest I felt not pain per se but like some one hit me there .I am really scared

Don't understand that?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It was like someone punched me in a chest pain .it was one time

Not your heart--it's call precordial catch syndrome and its from the lining of your lung

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
why it happened .and I am so happy u understand me

It just happens--we really don't know exactly why

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But it's not life threatening

Absolutely not

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip I just had it again .I did just read about it it says it's sharp chest pains and usually leads to unnecessary testings .do u think I don't have to worry

No worry about it

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But why on top of my breathing problem ,pressure ,etc I now get this .scared the crap out of me

Everything seems to scare the crap out of you

You've never had a true breathing problem

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Well I should say the problem with chest pressure,always not being able to get enough breath .and if those thumps in my chest will continue on top of all of this it will be tough

Just chill for now

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
When u say for now what u mean by that

Just stop worrying

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
u don't think it's heart attack waiting to happen

Of course not

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
feeling extra tired and sleepy is not bad

No

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip o God .now I feel I dont have enough oxygen or air ,I try to yawn and can't and I feel this pain in chest and when I move my chest its uncomfortable.i want to see 2018

Stop please--no more OMG's

This simply isn't your heart

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok no OMG .but these attacks or whatever it is is so painful ,sudden and causes phisical pain

It's not that much pain--your anxiety makes it seem much more painful than it is

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip Dr friend pls tell me how can I be certain it's not heart and I will not expire

Just trust me--not your heart and you aren't going to die

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I.mean I know everybody dies but I just don't want to at this young age

You're being way too dramatic--you aren't going to die young

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dr chip help I am on a way to work and that pain is non stop my mouth is super dry.help

Just go to work

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I can barely breathe

What do I need to tell you?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
What u think

I can't examine you

I can't observe you

I have to go on what you tell me

Barely breathe doesn't mean anything to me

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
That's what u said scared me .well based on what I told u constantly complaining of not having enough air has been going on for ages .chest pressure also a while .it's just all intensified as I get older .so if I had echo ,about four ekg ,blood works ,stress test in January of this year and I was told no disease ,but deconditioned .do I need to repeat it all if I have these chest pains like someone punched me
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
U can believe me I. Can go to er and be examined but I don't know how long I will feel better

Stop with the repeating the tests thing--you don't need it

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But u said I can't examine u etc and I got scared ,I also have been feeling dizzy alot I do t if all that connects.basically u think I have something life threatening , something that I need to be worrying about and I want to ask again why u think that chest pain all of a sudden started

It's silly for that to scare you--I'm just saying that I'm forced to go by your descriptions and many times they sound like you over dramatize them

The chest pain is not your heart and I told you that before

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
But may I ask u this question .pls bear with me.as I have been talking with u for a couple of years I have been very specific with my symptoms and also diagnosis .how for example do u know when I tell u I have a chest pain it's not a heart as for another person it will be a heart

The nature of the pain as you describe it, the location, the duration--many factors

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
my dizziness

What about it?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I still have dizzy episodes
So if u have dizzy episodes and pain
What is that
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
during the night I was walking up either hot or cold ,I also had this bubble in the chest and had occasional burp ,but now because that pain in chest happened yesterday I am now really terrified because u don't know what to expect
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It's morning now and I have pressure in chest and upper stomach pain and fear that makes everything worse .I am very very panicked

We keep going over the same thing again and again

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
But honestly am I heart healthy

Absolutely

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
that pressure and pain I should ignore ?

Yes

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Do u think it's safe for me to go to the store

Absolutely

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip if I don't eat alot during the day but then eat in bed at work around 7-8 pm how dangerous is it
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
also pls tell me what can be causing dizzy spells

Not dangerous at all

Dizzy spells are benign vertigo from an inner ear problem--not an infection and nothing serious

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip pls pls help help .so I didn't sleep much last night ,I also did alot yesterday ,plus I did alot today and just now when I was doing some more I had this stabbing pain in chest and it's not just one .also my back lately been killing me .pls help .I don't want to be cut open
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dr chip u here help

Cut open?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I meant like bypass surgery.dr chip I am sitting now and I these pains .it's right where my rib cage is .it's more often now .I am very very panicked
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I meant right between my breasts

That still doesn't sound heart

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
When I was taking a shower and couple of minutes ago when my hands were up then I out them down I had pain .what is wrong with me
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But do u know what stabbing pain I am talking about when I get it it takes my breath away

We have to stop going over and over about your chest pain

I'm sure it's not your heart

But I can't discuss with you every time you have a chest pain--we don't get anywhere like that

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok not heart .but u have to believe me I am not making this stabbing bad pain up .is it muscular ? Is it phisical ? And as I told u my back has been so hurting badly ,almost feels sore.

Muscle--not heart

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Isn't a heart a muscle ? But on a very serious note u have to understand how scared I am every time I get this pain .what can be done to help me

No--not your heart

As for what can be done--therapy to get you over your irrational fears

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I know about therapy and I do know I take certain pains to extreme but Dr chip my life and sanity in ur hands u became also my friend pls I need u to believe me that pains that I feel I real and frequent and painful so what I meant how can I help myself not to have them .is it because I did alot ?or not sleeping

I can't tell you right now how to stop them--just realize it isn't your heart and you aren't going to die

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok and what do I do when I have them .u gave me a name for those chest pains I forgot now but it's just very strange how they started out of the blue that's one more thing I need to deal with

Precordial catch syndrome

Just realize they aren't dangerous when they happen

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But sorry to be annoying .pls I have anxiety .I have palps ,alit of times hr is fast and now this ,I guess I want to know why even benign thing but why is it happened

There's no specific cause or reason for it--any more than asking why someone sneezes once in a while

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Well I have had it now for I think three days ,and same time back pain really bad

What more do you need me to say?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don't want u to get annoyed with me but unfortunately I am a 38 year old woman who is not crazy but who has severe anxiety and u the only person who is able to get me through the day

I understand but sometimes you just go on and on about the same thing and we start spinning our wheels

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I know that's probably out of helplessness . sometime I wake up and say if I just go to er and they will do all necessary tests I will be at peace but then I also think for how long

That wouldn't help in your case

You've had all the necessary tests and despite that every time you have shortness of breath or chest pain you thing there's something wrong with your heart

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
that's why I stop myself from running to er ,I also don't want to put my family through this .so I have two questions one about me one not .so u think pain I have with everything else not heart and I don't have to do anything? And second our son shared with us he tried water vape .he doesn't smoke ,drink ,do drugs we checked but he told us it's not harmful we told him no more what u know about vaping

Not your heart and nothing needs to be done about it

Vaping isn't dangerous to your health

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
But I should not be encouraging my 18 year old son to vape right or give him permission .our family doesn't smoke drink nothing so we don't even know what vaping is but as I told my son it's something not natural so why put it in ur body

You shouldn't encourage him but he's old enough to make decisions like that on his own

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Dr chip I again not sleeping I constantly wake up and unable to sleep .then in the morning my body feels heavy and shaky .how long can my body take this and why u think I can't sleep and what I can do naturally to sleep as I am most nights at work it's a house setting so I can sleep if I could

Try melatonin or valerian

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
How harmful is it for body not to sleep

It's not like you don't get some sleep

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Three to four hours

That's plenty

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
But I guess what I am saying when I am away somewhere and get a good night's sleep I feel better when I sleep the way I do now I feel tired and shaky

We're starting to chat here

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Can u pls explain what u mean we starting to chat

You're just making comments and going over old ground

Very often we get to a point where we aren't talking about anything new

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip help help .ok another night of very poor sleep .I feel extra extra tired and shaky .I also have been doing alit this week and today I need to do a major clean up of my house , unfortunately when I woke up at night and was feeling the way I do I googled .so people saying u can develop fatal insomnia ,and for those stabbing chest pains one site said the o ly way to check is to do a catherization.dr chip I need ur medical opinion on sleep on chest ,on my back and whether alit of phisical work can cause me to drop .....

Stop the Google searches

You aren't going to die and you don't need catheterization

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip pls let have a rational conversation .ok I sleep interapted sleep and like now I feel extra tired and my body feels like someone beat the shit out if me .and on top of it I have been doing alot phisical work .how dangerous is it if I feel tired and shaky .at night I feel I want to sleep but can't .so I can sleep two hours here three hours there or less

It's not dangerous

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Ok but pls bear with me why does my body feel like it's taking a toll .and two how much phisical work person can do without expiring .because alit of times u hear a person had a heart attack and expired and they would say his work killed him
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip did I say something wrong

Work doesn't kill people

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What about lack of sleep and lots of work

Even then

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
u sure that me feeling tired from not sleeping won't kill me

I'm certain it won't

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip need ur help .so I got home from work and trying to rest before starting to clean ,but have this fear ,and hands cold .still this fear that my body is lacking sleep will hurt me

I can't help you any more with that fear than what I've already told you

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Just guide me pls so I can start doing things and not be afraid that it will hurt me

Guide you how?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Just give me again quick facts that if I don't sleep I won't keep over and when I do alot of work after not sleeping same

Lack of sleep and hard work simply won't kill you

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
But is being tired all the time is normal

Not normal of course but understandable with a lot of work and not much sleep

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Ok so one more bed start to try moving what to do not to feel tired
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip u still here

I didn't understand that last part

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What to do not to feel tired and not sleepy .

Be active and exercise

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
u think again I want to ask u I didn't write u yesterday I was too busy making turkey and doing all that heavy stuff I again had that stabbing pains u think it's benign

Not your heart and benign

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip I have a headache already took four Advil ,do u think it's from cleaning ,or not sleeping enough and can I continue to clean

Yes you can continue to clean

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip but can u answer u think headache is from lack of sleeping or lots of cleaningn

Possibly if it's a tension headache

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Ok but if I clean and bend over while he headache I won't have aneurism

No you won't

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip help me out I am doing alot of cleaning and if before I could don't without breaks now today I am taking like 5, breaks because I get dizzy and my heart pounding pls help

I can't keep telling you the same things about that

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
What worries me why before I could and now I can't

Can't what?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Clean do phisical work and now I get out of breath ,dizzy ,I get like black circles in front of eyes ,and heart beats fast .I know my mom says she has a woman who comes and clean her house and does it without any problem

I've told you before you really aren't short of breath

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No no I am not saying I am I am saying my heart start pounding and I get dizzy when I doing phisical work I get sweaty and hot

We've gone over all of that before

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Ok pls tell me again how bad or good it is .and also I still have headache have to take more Advil

Not worrisome at all

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Dr chip I was sitting watching TV and out of blue I started to feel like my heart is stopping and I was twitching .when I was rubbing between my breasts it was painful like phisical pain .now I went upstairs and now my heart beats so fast .I assure u Dr we have talked about all of it but I need ur help to help me through it when it happens because I am so afraid that it's heart attack ,or pe that fear is unbelievable

It's tender between your breasts?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
when I touch it

Then it's not your heart and nothing serious

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
But why is it hurting ,and why I all of ansudden have these attacks where I feel like my heart is stopping and I have to gasp

Your heart isn't going to stop and the gasping is anxiety

Tenderness of the chest wall is just muscular

Time for a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)