Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Right side is cold to the touch. This has been ongoing. I…

Customer Question
Right side is cold...

Right side is cold to the touch

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

This has been ongoing. I have MS GP attributed it to that. Neurologist says go to GP

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just the MS

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
11/16/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 9 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hello, thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., and I need more information about what is specifically cold on the right side.