Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've just gotten back on the deposit shot and now I've been…

Customer Question
Hello... I've just gotten...

Hello... I've just gotten back on the deposit shot and now I've been spotting for about 16 days.. it went away for about a day and a half then I started spotting again last night...I also take blood pressure pills called Lorsatan 50mg...I don't know what's going on... should I go see my doctor because this can't be normal???

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Lorsatan 50mg

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 10 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Pain abdomen?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back with the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.