Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

A had a heat rash a month ago and now has progressed to

Customer Question
Hi a had a...

Hi a had a heat rash a month ago and now has progressed to lesions on arms and legs. So itchy sometimes I feel I am under attack. Lesions will not heal. Now got athletes foot and jock itch. Please help

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Better be antifungal cream. Tea tree oil but I am having to use so much. WORSE, IF I SCRATCH. COMES A pOINT where it is impossible not to scratch. Then I am back to square one

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Been very healthy. Played sports no drinking or drugs. And my wife has not caught anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/15/2017
Health Professional: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.Can you send some photographs of the lesions on the arms and the legs?Thank you.

This is arm,leg, shoulder and underside of arm..
As it seems to get better, I will have itching attacks and then back to square one

sorry ,no images are visible.

Here is arm
Did u get
Just sent another image