Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've been taking .5 mg Klonopin for 1 week straight and last…

Customer Question
I've been taking .5...

I've been taking .5 mg Klonopin for 1 week straight and last one taken was 2 days ago

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I believe I am going through withdrawal I have severe anxiety right now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of I'm

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/15/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 8 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

What are your current symptoms?

Do you have take Klonopin 0.5 mg once a day?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back with the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Okay I want to know if it's ok for me to take half a Flexeril to help me sleep
My OB just recently prescribed me and I didn't realize I had to break the .5 mg in half so I ran out. I was only taking 1 a day in the morning.
I am 29 y/o female
Just a usual panick attack I get where my chest feel fluttery like I have to rub it my mind is racing and I know you can get a seizure from withdraw so that is what's intensifying this panick
Palms sweaty I can usually work myself through them with breathing but I am just worried about going to sleep , I almost fell asleep before and was like jolted awake and that's what triggered my panick attack

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, you were taking a low dose of the Klonopin, and your withdrawal symptoms may be minor and they will last for next 1-2 days.

Chances of seizures at such low dose are very slim.

You should maintain a good hydration and elevate your head while sleeping.

You should continue deep breathing exercises.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.