Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've been dealing with migraine the past couple days. Today,

Customer Question
I've been dealing with...

I've been dealing with migraine the past couple days. Today, I noticed my temp is 94. Wondering why or if anything I can do to get it up?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

I have chronic ones (16+) a month. I do the botox injections every 3 months. Nausea has been with this one but not all of them

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Unexplained tachy due to side effect of breast reduction. Multiple allergies.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
11/15/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hi, thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. Less than 95 is hypothermia but that is when taken by rectal thermometer. Low temperature needs to check for underlying factors. Headache can be caused by many conditions and low thyroid function can present with hypothermia. Please have your concern evaluated by a healthcare provider. Tachycardia can indicate cardiac failure when hypothyroidism is suspected.