Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Hii. I got red spots on forskin and also it's dry all the…

Customer Question
No Doctor's Assistant: Anything...

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I got red spots on forskin and also it's dry all the time and itchy. So when i pull back my forskin and it's hurts some time

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

I'm dealing with about more then 2 months and i just wash with warm water. Then its feel better but after 2 or 3 days still same

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/14/2017
Health Professional: Richard Han, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Doctor (MD)
Hello my name is***** and I am a board-certified pediatrician. I have seen many adolescent boys and young adult men who have had similar symptoms. May I assist you or would you prefer I opt out for another physician?