Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had labs done for HIV hep a n and c and the results said…

Customer Question
I had labs done...

I had labs done for HIV hep a n and c and the results said non reactive what's that mean

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None he just ordered it cos my liver enzymes were were high

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/13/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and I will do my best to help you today.

Non-Reactive is a good news for you. This means you have not been exposed to any of these diseases and hence the tests couldn't identify them in your body.

High liver enzymes can be due to other non-infectious reasons like fatty liver (can be detected through ultrasound of liver) and can be treated through weight loss, exercise and diet.

Good luck

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.