Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

IS GLEN ROTHFELD AND THE CURE ON THE UP AND UP ?? HIS BOOK…

Customer Question
IS GLEN ROTHFELD AND...

IS GLEN ROTHFELD AND THE CURE ON THE UP AND UP ??

Doctor's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

HIS BOOK CLAIMS TO CURE ABOUT EVERYTHING WITHOUT SCRIPTS

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

I JUST DIDNT WWANT SCAMMED IF THIS BOOK IS NOT LEGIT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/13/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. Actually the claims made in this book do NOT have any scientific evidence backing them. For instance there is a claim that alzheimers is not caused by deposition of the beta amyloid protein but rather by starvation of the body of certain nutrients and following a certain diet will cure the patient of alzheimers. This is an absolutely false claim as various scientific studies and research over decades has proven that beta amyloid proteins are the cause for alzheimers and studies have also proven that it is not reversible.
Similarly the other claims in this book are also not based on scientific facts and substituting normal medical management with the treatment options recommended in this book is absolutely not recommended.
You can certainly read it if you want but I would NOT recommend that you follow the treatment plans outlined in the book as there is no scientific or medical basis for those recommendations.
Do you have anymore questions?
Please remember to leave a positive rating as that is how we are compensated for helping you today, you can continue to ask questions even after the rating.