Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I feel something moving inside my vagina and it's more than…

Customer Question
I feel something moving...

I feel something moving inside my vagina and it's more than 8months now I have tried worm medication and antibiotics all to no avail please help me am going crazy with this feeling

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I went to a doctor and he gave me worm medication thats all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
When ever it's moves I get this gauze pimples feeling all over my body and sometime it bit me very had
11/13/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hello, thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., obgyn expert with over 40 years taking care of women. I’ve never seen any “worms” in the vagina but I will answer your question in a moment.
You have had this problem for 8 months. The lower part of your GI tract,which is the rectum, is next to the vagina and if you have gas in the rectum with the feces you will feel something moving. Taking antibiotics causes problems in your intestines including gas and bowel irregularity. You need to get a probiotic from the pharmacy to heal your GI tract and stop any antibiotics unless you really need them. You shouldn’t be having this problem for so long and my information will be valuable. I don’t know your age, but if you are over 50 yrs old, then you are more likely to have antibiotics messing you up.