Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is it possible to bleed from a umbilical hernia I've been…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to bleed from a umbilical hernia I've been diagnosed with one and have an appointment on Monday to see the general surgeon to set surgery date but I had a baby 3 months ago and I am bleeding again

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Pain in stomach shortness of breath tiredness fatigue

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Nausea yes vomiting no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had complications when I delivered my son 3 months ago and I hemorrhaged also was high risk pregnancy because of the atypical antibodies in my blood and also they kill and my blood I am Rh negative

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
11/12/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is it possible

Bleeding is exceedingly rare in umbilical hernia.

Your symptoms of pain in stomach, shortness of breath, tiredness and fatigue can be due to;

a) some infection

b) intestinal obstruction due to obstructed hernia or incarcerated hernia.

c) pleurisy.

You may get it evaluated at emergency room or at an urgent care / walk in clinic.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl