Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have an EKG i would appreciate your opinion on. As well as…

Customer Question
I have an EKG...

I have an EKG i would appreciate your opinion on. As well as a few blood tests I’m impatient waiting to be reviewed for me. My heart rate drops to the high 30’s and low 40’s every night and i occasionally feel some sort of papitations where my heart rate increases to the 120’s when I’ve been inactive which is the reason i saw a dr to start with. They have since referred me to a cardiologist, MRI, and heart monitor coming soon. However I’m impatient and would love your interpretation in the mean time.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Both grandparents have pacemakers. Neither I️ believe are due to heart disease. I’ve always been over tired.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have frequent headaches.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/12/2017
Health Professional: DrPhilMD, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
DrPhilMD
DrPhilMD, Doctor (MD)

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

please attach a picture

Here are the EKG and bloodwork results.

How old are you?

35

The EKG reading doesn't mean much

that is just the computer reading the EKG

I need to see the actual EKG

This is what they gave me.

This looks like a right bundle branch block

Nothing concerning here to me

none of these test show anything that could lead me to be so fatigued or cause these headaches?

has your thyroid been tested?

it has

Ok. Your iron isn't technically low but it is on the low normal side

that could explain some of it

have you been checked for sleep apnea?

She said she tested it again in the first batch of results I attached.

Right but I'm saying your iron could be causing it

just click send to reply

it’s fine if my heart rate drops into the 30’s?

at night sleeping? yes