Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have had a weird rash that is all over and I've had it for…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a weird rash that is all over and I've had it for like 8 months. It's all over my body but mainly arms torso thigh. It's shows up like round patches of littler bumps Not very itchy

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

8 months to a yr not after awhile they kind of fade to match my skin of fade to match my skin but really don't go away

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really. Been pretty healthy They do get really dry at times

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/12/2017
Health Professional: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and i will help with your query.Can you please attach a couple of photographs of the rash?Thank you.

I added
  • Sorry can see no photographs.​You can use the clip to attach images.
I've sent thre previous and here are two

These lesions are suggestive of Tinea corporis or ringworms.It would be prudent to discuss tis matter with your PCP/Doctor who can examine you and investigate you.A course of oral antifungal drugs like Terbinafine or Itraconazole should help cure this.

Isn't that contagious. No one around me has caught and I've had8 months

No,it is not contagious.

No,it is not contagious.

Have already repied twice,it is not contagious.